|People Over 50 Portal - Seniors Travel Blog - Diabetic Info - Forex Automoney - Whole Wellness Club - Go off the grid|
|Free Marketing Tips and Tricks from ParklandBooks Top e-Books and Software|
Internet Marketing Online: 15 Smart Quick Ways To Profit From Ebooks
If you have an ebook, I can show you 15 internetmarketing online secrets to profit from it:
1. Allow other e-zine publishers or web site ownersto republish small nuggets or excerpts of informationfrom your ebook with your byline or ad included.
2. Make extra profits from selling monthly updatesof your ebook. You could also back end sell theextra never released chapters of your e-book.
3. Give away a free ebook and then give people anoption of buying the paid version of the ebook. Alsolet others give away the free version of your ebook.
4. Divide your ebook content into reports then givepeople the option of just purchasing the info theywant.
5. Purchase reprint rights to other people's ebooksan combine them with your in a large package dealor private ebook library web site.
6. Change the benefits on your ebook ad copy intolinks. When people click on it take them right to theorder page. It'll give them a urge to buy your ebook.
7. Charge people a cheap price to read half of yourebook. If they like it, they can pay full price to readthe other half.
8. Offer freebies that are related to the ebook yourselling. It could be free monthly ebook updates,free e-zine, free consulting, etc.
9. Show your prospects a sample page out of yourebook. Just black out some of the important info.This will make your prospects curious to buy.
10. Provide a low and high priced version of yourebook. Show benefits of each version side by side.People usually spend a little more for extra info.
11. Offer the reprint rights to your ebook. You cansell the rights with the regular purchase price or asa separate higher price.
12. Make your ebook available for offline people.Your could turn it into a print book, report, video,audio book, print newsletter, etc.
13. Redesign your ebook for specific niches. Youcan create multiple profits with very little work. Ex:Turn a business ebook into a craft business ebook.
14. Give your prospects discount coupons on otherproducts when they purchase your ebook. It couldbe your products or others that you made deals with.
15. Divide your ebook into online newsletter issues.You could charge a reoccurring monthly subscriptionfor people to view each issue.
May you succeed in your internet marketing online and make a lot of money.
I-key Benney, CEO
I-key, a Millionaire CEO from New York City is the creator of "Mscsrrr: Millionaire Secret Cash System", (work from home) program, which has helped thousands of ordinary people from all over the world to attain financial security and shining success during the past 2 yrs.
Mscsrrr Millionaire Cash System helps you to generate $1,500+/Week for life, from home or office, part time or full time. No large investment or hassles. Win $1000-$2000 free "cash"?
Open Your Own Clickbank Mall
eBooks: With Courage and Patience, We Are Getting There
Just how do we make the "e" in e-books stand for "easier"? Well,how about this? Let's scrap the existing digital rightsmanagement. Instead everybody in charge of administering DRMwould be re-trained overnight as digital priests. They wouldcertify "trustworthiness" to those seeking to download e-books.
How to Harness the Power of Ebooks for the Benefit of Your Website!
Ebooks can be a powerful tool when it comes to promoting and profiting from your website. To be able to benefit from ebooks, it is important to know how to use them to their full potential.
Ebook Farming- A Definitive Guide to Your Ebook Creation (Ebook Review)
Why would you want to buy a book on writing Ebooks? There seem to be a multitude of freebies on this topic as well as tons of free content available on the web. Well I have found an ebook on this topic, that you definitely want to study and keep. It will become a resourceful referrence tool, that you will want to refer back to on a regular basis. What makes this one so special?
6 Good Reasons For Writing An eBook
Electronic books also known as ebooks for short are one of thehottest properties on the Internet. The benefits of writingan ebook are enormous.
Invasion of the Amazons
The last few months have witnessed a bloodbath in tech stocks coupled with a frantic re-definition of the web and of every player in it (as far as content is concerned).
The REAL Info Products Secret and How to Get Out of the Cycle
Most "info-products" revolve around Internet marketing, and get rich quick schemes. Everyone is looking for that instant "secret" that will guarantee them overnight success without spending the start up capital of a real brick and mortar business.
Top Ten Tips To Get Started Writing Your Book - Part 2
You are far more likely to successfully write and publish your book if you follow these tips before you [start writing] write a single chapter. Part one of this article is available at www.bookcoaching.com/freearticles/article-55.shtml
10 Ways To Make Money With eBooks
Ask any internet marketing "guru" and they will tell you the same thing:
Use eBooks To Expand or Explode Your Business
As we discussed in an earlier article the advantages of an eBook in conjunction with your web site are many.
7 Simple Ways To Boost Your E-Book Sales
You can often dramatically increase your E-Book salesby making a few minor adjustments to your sales page.Here are 7 ways to increase your E-Book sales:
Write Your eBook - 6 Great Ways to Find the Time
Busy! Busy! Busy!
10 Excuses for NOT Authoring an eBook!
Most people at one time or another have said to themselves, "Someday I'd like to write a book." or "I only wish that someone would write a book about ______." or "I think there would be a lot of people who would be interested in what I have to share about _____ ."
How To Find HOT, Non-Internet Marketing Topics For Your eBooks
It's so tempting to write ebooks yet again, on "How To Make Money on the Internet" isn't it?
Look How Easy It Is To Write Your Own eBook
What happens when you stumble across a promising market, idea or topic for an ebook, but don't know how to quickly find out what content you should package to sell?
Just One Quick Question
Ever notice the number of times a client or prospect says some variation of 'I just have one more question,' or 'Just a quick question?' The answers to those questions are the grist of a tips booklet. You may be asked the same or similar questions repeatedly. And whether you think you are a good writer or not, you can always develop tips based on what people have already said they want to know from you.
Electronic Books And Magazines Can Be Among Your Cost Effective Servicing Tools
Electronic servicing is, as they say, a "growth industry". With many new electronic products and equipments reaching the market, there is a large demand for electronic repair technicians. However, with the growing complexity in the electronic service business, electronic technicians are facing countless obstacles. They must keep abreast of each new development in the industry to emerge as a competitive and valued service provider. Besides attending the manufacturers' service workshop, they must be well informed by reading magazines and books on electronic servicing.
Cashing In by Writing How-tos
If you enjoy explaining how something is done step by step, you may just have an saleable article or book idea. How-to articles and books are favorites at many magazine and book publishers. And the range of topics is practically endless. Think about it for a minute. Almost anything that you have had some experience in doing has potential. For example, can you explain how to install a hardwood floor, make paper toys, choose good doctors, invest money, buy businesses, or start a relationship? Of course, a subject such as how to make those sit-ups more effective might be a great magazine article. On the other hand, a subject such as how to make wooden toys might be effective as a book.
The Story of a Downsized Manager and His Ebook Business
If you've been following the business and economic news around the globe, you should know about how unemployment rates have hit year lows. The recent economic downturn was one of the worse in history and has affected loads of people. In fact, companies were cutting cost for any small reason and retrenched numbers hit more than 1 million worldwide.
The Problem With E-Books
One of the most popular online ventures is selling e-books. People are hungry for information; that's why they're on the Web in the first place. And e-books are cheap to produce and distribute.
Shorten Your Journey to Book Success with Teleclasses - Part 1
Are you an author who wants your book to be a success? Have you read books, but still need some handholding on how best to promote your book? Are local seminars on book marketing and promotion just not available to you?
|home | site map | Favorite Links|
|Copyright © 2012 www.parklandbooks.com|