|People Over 50 Portal - Seniors Travel Blog - Diabetic Info - Forex Automoney - Whole Wellness Club - Go off the grid|
|Free Marketing Tips and Tricks from ParklandBooks Top e-Books and Software|
20 Ways to Increase Web$ite Traffic and $ales with eBooks
Here's a fast, easy list for you. Use it as checklist tosee what you need to do to increase traffic. Or use it as areview list if you have already been working on improvingyour website traffic. It will help you find ways that youmight have known or forgotten.
1. People love to receive free or win free stuff, whetherthey really need it or want it. A free eBook is perfect tosatisfy those needs over the Internet. They will visit yourwebsite to get the free valuable information.
2. Give away the full version of your eBook in exchange fortestimonials. You can use these customer statements toimprove your ads' effectiveness.
3. When you create an eBook, you change your image to"Expert." This will gain people's trust and they will buyyour main product or service quicker.
4. Publish your website in eBook format. Put the eBook on adisk or CD-ROM then include it with your direct mailpackages. This can increase the number of people that buyyour product or service.
5. Offer your eBook as a free bonus for buying one of yourmain products or services. People will buy the product orservice more often when you offer a free bonus.
6. Allow people to download your free eBook, if they givethe e-mail addresses of 3 to 5 friends or associates thatwould be interested in your eBook. This will quickly buildyour e-mail list.
7. Create a directory of websites in eBook form. Listpeoples websites in the directory that will agree toadvertise the eBook on their website or e-zine (electronicnewsletter). This will give them an incentive to give awayor advertise your eBook.
8. Allow other people to give away your free eBook. Thiswill increase the number of people that will see your ad inthe eBook. You could also include a mini catalog of all yourproduct or services that you offer in the eBook.
9. Gain new leads by having people sign up and give youtheir contact information before they can download youreBook. This is a very effective way to conduct marketresearch.
10. Make money selling advertising space in your eBook. Youcould charge for full-page color ads, classified ads orbanners ads. You could also trade advertising space in youreBook for other forms of advertising.
11. Give away the eBook as a gift to your current customersas a way of letting them know you appreciate their business.Place an ad in the eBook for a new back end product you areoffering
12. Get free advertising by submitting your eBook to freebieand freeware/shareware websites. This will increase thenumber of people that will download your eBook and see yourad.
13. Make money by selling the reprint rights to those thatwould like to sell the eBook. You could also make even moremoney by selling the master rights. This would allow otherpeople to sell the reprint rights.
14. Hold a contest on your website so people can win youreBook. You will get free advertising by submitting yourcontest ad to free contest or sweepstakes directories. Justmake sure you publicize the winner's information -- theylove the acknowledgment.
15. You will gain valuable referrals from people tellingothers about your eBook. Word of mouth advertising can bevery effective.
16. Make money cross promoting your eBook with otherpeople's products or services. This technique doubles yourmarketing effort without spending more time and money onyour part.
17. Increase your e-zine subscribers by giving away youreBook to people that subscribe to your e-zine. This willgive people an incentive to subscribe. Allow your e-zinesubscribers to also give it away to multiply yoursubscribers.
18. Give away the eBook to people that join your affiliateprogram. This will increase the number of people thatsubscribe. You could also create an eBook for them to usethat will help them promote your product or service.
19. Give away the eBook in exchange for people leaving theircontact information. This will help you follow-up with theprospects that buy your main product or service.
20. Offer a free eBook that contains a couple of samplechapters. If they like it, give them the option of orderingthe full version. It would work just like a software demo orshareware.
You will want to print this list and keep it in your websiteimprovement file if you aren't quite ready. Or add it toyour planning list.
Catherine Franz, a Professional Marketing & Writing Coach,specializes in product development, Internet writing andmarketing, nonfiction, training. Newsletters and articlesavailable at: http://www.abundancecenter.comblog: http://abundance.blogs.com
Open Your Own Clickbank Mall
3 Steps To Turning OK eBook Sales Into Unbelieveable Results!
Have you noticed that 90% of "How To" information about creatingand marketing your own information-based products online is basic beginner stuff?
5 Tips To Help you start self publishing for profit
Here's a really simple way... to start your own businessselling information products.
5 Sizzling Tips to Creating a Money Making E-book
5 Sizzling Tips to Create a Winning E-book
Reflection for Personal and Professional Development
Whatever you can do,Or dream you can, begin it.Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
Simple Way To Become An Information Entrepreneur
Do you think there is a difference between someone who writesa fiction manuscript and someone else who authors their own instruction, self-help or "how to" book?
How To Bring In Your First $100,000 With Infoproducts
Can you really earn a living creating and marketing ebooks, special reports, courses and other infoproducts?
Electronic Publishing Explained
An eBook is basically a document in the form of web pages that are put together, using special software, which is released in the form of a file that can be downloaded onto your computer's hard drive. Many people may think it is no different than a web site, but there are important differences.
How eBooks Can Be Very Valuable
EBooks have a number of benefits over the traditional book. These include the following:
Delivering Your E-book
Much of the attraction of e-books is that they can be purchased and received instantaneously. Within minutes of reading your great sales copy, someone can purchase and download your book? just like that. If you are not set up for e-commerce with digital delivery, you are probably losing sales. Customers do not want to wait around for an e-mail attachment to arrive, or a package to be shipped. Simply put: if you can't deliver your book rapidly, someone else will get the sale. If you do not produce your product quickly, the cost to drive traffic will outweigh your profit, making this a losing proposition.
10 Secrets to Write Your eBook Like a Winner!
You already have what it takes to write your first e-book. And like other winners you can create or increase your passive income stream each month. Your winning competitors wish you would never discover these secrets.
How to Harness the Power of Ebooks for the Benefit of Your Website!
Ebooks can be a powerful tool when it comes to promoting and profiting from your website. To be able to benefit from ebooks, it is important to know how to use them to their full potential.
Top Ten eBook Mistakes and How to Correct Them (Part 1)
Did you know that you already have an eBook inside you? And, like your coach, you can earn thousands of dollars each month?
Make Your Own E-book!
If you have a newsletter or knowledge you wish to share withothers, you might think about making your own ebook.
Neighborhood Mobile Watch Program
Setting up a Neighborhood Mobile Watch Program in your community can deter crime, raise property values and help your community feel safe and secure. Part of the success of a Neighborhood Watch Program is proper public relations. In my Free Online E-Book you can learn the benefits that such a volunteer program can give your community. Proper public relations, news coverage and press releases can help you recruit more volunteers. As you get more and more press you will be able to alert criminals that your community is united against crime.
Convert Productive Articles to Profitable eBooks
How many articles, reports and discussion papers have you written in your life? If you are like most people, these articles have probably been used very little maybe only once. Why not use the work you've already done and create a new product that can improve both your productivity and your profits.
Writing Acknowledgements for E-Books
It is important to have an acknowledgements section in your E-Books. Having authored some 1600 articles, 3000 pages of Operations Manuals, 4 E-Books and Co-Authored a Book on Franchising, I can tell you that a properly written acknowledgement, introduction and dedication is smart diplomacy. Many authors rely on teams of researchers, writers, consultants and editors. Myself, generally I use these opportunities to thank sources used in compiling the information. It pays dividends to future projects and streamlines the process in future work as per my theories.
6 Good Reasons For Writing An eBook
Electronic books also known as ebooks for short are one of thehottest properties on the Internet. The benefits of writingan ebook are enormous.
Rapid Knowledge Development for Businesses
When there is little time to go to the local public library or shop around for a good business book, e-books on the Internet may be the best solution. If you are looking for specialized information, e-books may be the "only" solution.
Your First Step to a Digital Publishing Empire
The hardest part of writing is the first sentence. When you look at the whole project, it seems like an impossible task. That's why you have to break it down into manageable tasks. Think of climbing a mountain. You are standing at the foot of it and looking up at its summit vanishing into the clouds. How can you possibly scale such an immense and dangerous mountain?
Internet Marketing - How to Write Your Own E-book
I tell you now the first e-book I ever wrote sat in my directory for a few months. I was scared out of my wits to actually put it out there incase the reaction was "bad". I even considered saving up several thousands of dollars to get a professional to re-write what I wrote.
|home | site map | Favorite Links|
|Copyright © 2012 www.parklandbooks.com|