|People Over 50 Portal - Seniors Travel Blog - Diabetic Info - Forex Automoney - Whole Wellness Club - Go off the grid|
|Free Marketing Tips and Tricks from ParklandBooks Top e-Books and Software|
Little Known Ways To Make More Money With EBooks
There are a myriad of free information products on the internet today, and actually looking to make some more money out of the act of 'giving' them away can be a constant source of much frustration. In conjunction with Johan Mok and Ewen Chia, Geoff Morris has compiled a list of some15 points that should remove some of these frustrations and actually start to make a deal more money foe the site owners.
Look at the list below, and carefully select the ones that will be of use in your web sites.
1. Allow other e-zine publishers or web site owners to republish small nuggets or excerpts of information from your ebook with your byline or ad included.
2. Make extra profits from selling monthly updates of your ebook. You could also back end sell the extra never released chapters of your e-book.
3. Give away a free ebook and then give people an option of buying the paid version of the ebook. Also let others give away the free version of your ebook.
4. Divide your ebook content into reports then give people the option of just purchasing the info they want.
5. Purchase reprint rights to other people's ebooks an combine them with your in a large package deal or private ebook library web site.
6. Change the benefits on your ebook ad copy into links. When people click on it take them right to the order page. It'll give them a urge to buy your ebook.
7. Charge people a cheap price to read half of your ebook. If they like it, they can pay full price to read the other half.
8. Offer freebies that are related to the ebook your selling. It could be free monthly ebook updates, free e-zine, free consulting, etc.
9. Show your prospects a sample page out of your ebook. Just black out some of the important info. This will make your prospects curious to buy.
10. Provide a low and high priced version of your ebook. Show benefits of each version side by side. People usually spend a little more for extra info.
11. Offer the reprint rights to your ebook. You can sell the rights with the regular purchase price or as a separate higher price.
12. Make your ebook available for offline people. Your could turn it into a print book, report, video, audio book, print newsletter, etc.
13. Redesign your ebook for specific niches. You can create multiple profits with very little work. Ex: Turn a business ebook into a craft business ebook.
14. Give your prospects discount coupons on other products when they purchase your ebook. It could be your products or others that you made deals with.
15. Divide your ebook into online newsletter issues. You could charge a recurring monthly subscription for people to view each issue.
Hopefully, most readers would have found some useful advice in the above. If you use them, and are successful, please drop us an email, with a few words on what sort of success it brought to you.
Geoff Morris has built up a number of high earning income streams on the internet, including an investment property portfolio worth in excess of $6million in less than 18 months. He and his team are now aiming any similar successes on the internet, and have a number of meaty affiliate opportunities on his main site at http://www.horizondirectservices.com
Open Your Own Clickbank Mall
Using Ebooks As A Highly Effective Marketing & Promotional Tool
Ebooks are part of the new frontier of cyberspace. They are an entirely new medium for sharing marketing information, ideas, techniques, and expert knowledge. Each day the number of people accessing the Internet grows, causing the exposure of your ebook to increase incrementally. It's obvious why electronic self-publishing has become so popular so quickly.
What Comes First - The Cover or The eBook?
One of biggest trend these days is related to ebooks. Because of their viral nature, ebooks are a great way to increase traffic to a site and that's why everyone has to write at least one.
Resell Rights Power
The Quickest Way To Have A Product To Sell On The Internet
20 Ways To Profit With Free eBooks
My habit of collecting every free eBook I could lay my hands proved very profitable
Self Publishing Era: Digital Publishing Tears Down Walls
Since the birth of publishing, authors have been forced to deal with the middlemen of this industry; the publishing houses. Often some of the best authors are turned away at the door because they are not "recognized" enough. Sometimes the best talent is rejected because big publishing houses just do not have time to look over all of the manuscripts. Well the times have changed. Now authors can self publish their material for next to nothing in the form of an ebook. While many traditionalist stubbornly claim that "customers won't buy ebooks", nothing could be further from the truth. Some ebook authors make exorbitant amounts of money. What's better is they get to keep most of their profits. If you are thinking about writing a book, consider publishing it in ebook format. Here are some of the benefits of ebooks?
Make Profits from FREE e-Books
E-books are one of the most beneficial and easiest ways to make mone on line - if you sell them. But how can you make profits from free e-books? This closely-guarded secret of the self-styled guru's has recently become easily achievable by just about anyone with something to say, and certainly by everyone who already has a e-book or other information product to sell.
Ebook Marketing: How To Succeed In Your Ebook Marketing Without Trying Too Hard
If you want to succeed in your ebook marketing,there are fundamental secrets you must know.
Demand for E-books on the Increase
Demand for electronic books, or e-books, has created one of the fastest growing Internet consumer market segments.Research conducted recently by the Gartner Group revealed that one in 300 books read in the USA, and one in 450 books in Europe, are read in the digital format. This is a 38% increase on last year, which in turn experienced 25% growth on 2003.
eBook Publishers Dilemma: Should I Use PDF or Exe Format?
If you write and publish eBooks, sooner or later you will probably be faced with a dilemma - should you create your eBooks as .exe files or .pdf files?
E-book Sales ? Will Your Cover Close the Sale?
Well designed professional looking e-book covers do much, much more than show the title of the book. An e-book cover can be a powerful attention grabbing sales tool. If you are currently promoting an e-book on your web site and don't have an e-book cover to promote it, you're losing money.
7 Secrets to Explode your eBook Sales! Part 4
Secret #4: Creating passionate articles will explodeyour eBook sales!
7 Secrets to Explode your eBook Sales! Part 6
Secret #6: Creating momentum and identity throughBook Sellers!
Sell 100,000 eBooks By Letting It Be Read For Free?
Did you know that if just one person goes into a library and asks for your eBook and if it is listed in the librarians' catalogs, then the library will buy a copy of your eBook in order to lend out.
Buying e-Books on eBay
eBay is the world's online marketplace, that enables a diverse and passionate community of individuals and small businesses to trade on a local, national and international basis. Founded in September 1995, eBay provides a platform for the sale of goods and services to more than 135 million registered members from all around the world.
How to Harness the Power of Ebooks for the Benefit of Your Website!
Ebooks can be a powerful tool when it comes to promoting and profiting from your website. To be able to benefit from ebooks, it is important to know how to use them to their full potential.
The Secrets to Writing Your Very Own Profit Pulling eBook!
I can guarantee that anyone can write an ebook. Everyone has their own interests which they can talk confidently about in depth and detail. With the amount of people on the internet nowadays, you can guarantee that there will be thousands of others with the same interest as you. Information is a huge bestseller on the internet. Thousands of people are dying to get their hands on a manual or expert guide about your interest. Therefore, there is a huge opportunity for you to spend a little time compiling a guide on your interest and selling it to those who desperately need it. What's even better is the fact that you can write, compile, and publish your ebook with no cost at all. You get to keep all the profits.
Delivering Your E-book
Much of the attraction of e-books is that they can be purchased and received instantaneously. Within minutes of reading your great sales copy, someone can purchase and download your book? just like that. If you are not set up for e-commerce with digital delivery, you are probably losing sales. Customers do not want to wait around for an e-mail attachment to arrive, or a package to be shipped. Simply put: if you can't deliver your book rapidly, someone else will get the sale. If you do not produce your product quickly, the cost to drive traffic will outweigh your profit, making this a losing proposition.
5 Guaranteed Ways To Snowball Your Resale Right Profits
Resale Right Products are a huge market. Unfortunately, maypeople are losing more money than they're making. Ebooks arequickly devalued as everyone tries to offer them at a lowerprice than their competitors. Finally, the ebook is given outfor free and it becomes nearly impossible to sell.
Ebook Promotion: 10 Secrets Smart Ways To Increase The Downloading Of Your Ebook
If you promote an ebook, then you must learn theseEbook promotion secrets that will increase thedownloading of your ebook.
A Brief History of the Book
"The free communication of thought and opinion is one of the most precious rights of man; every citizen may therefore speak, write and print freely."
|home | site map | Favorite Links|
|Copyright © 2012 www.parklandbooks.com|